1) A Parent Rep should be chosen as soon as the team is selected.
2) A Parent Rep must have their vulnerable sector check from your appropriate police service if they will be in contact with the players on the team other than their own child.
3) The Parent Rep will work with the Manager to organize team needs such as:
- Team picture
- Gather fees from parents for tournaments
- Booking hotels for tournaments
- Time and score keepers for home games
- Team functions such as Christmas and/or year end party
- Other items that are agreed upon between the Parent Rep and other members of the team staff
4) A full list of duties of a Parent Rep can be found in the Online Libraries section under Policies as of Oct. 24/13.