1) The Manager must have their PRS training as a minimum requirement for working with the team. Clinics for obtaining this can be found at the OMHA Site
2) The Manager is responsible for attending the scheduling meetings (season and playoff) and setting up home and away games.
3) The Manager is responsible for determining what tournaments the team will enter (with input from the coaching staff and parents) and doing the necessary paperwork.
4) The Manager must keep the Town Contact informed of players selected for their team and get an Approved Roster. This roster sheet must be kept on hand.
5) The Manager may be a buffer between parents and the coaching staff.
6) The Manager will work with the Parent Rep to gather tournament fees and plan team events (tournaments, pictures, Christmas or year end party etc.)
7) The Manager may or may not be on the bench during games. This is up to the team staff to decide.