1) Trainers must have an up to date certification.
2) People wanting to become certified for the first time, or get a renewal can search for clinics on the OMHA Site
3) The Trainer is responsible for the well being of the players. Trainers must be aware of allergies and asthma puffer requirements of players.
4) Trainers need to have an emergency response action in place. i.e. have a signal to have a spectating parent contact an ambulance if necessary.
5) In the event of an injury that creates an insurance claim, the Trainer will complete the injury report.
6) Trainers and Assistant Trainers are expected to be on the bench during games.
7) Trainers ensure that the first aid kit is up to date and that water bottles are filled as needed for practices and games.
8) Trainer applications can be downloaded from out online library available on the home page. Use the Coaches application, but specify the role you want. Completed applications can be given to any Executive member.